located at Rietzangerweg 92, 1111VN Diemen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data we process
Micro Balance processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your surfing behavior across various websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify if a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete this information.
Why we process personal data and on what basis
Micro Balance processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or email you if necessary to perform our service
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Offering you the opportunity to create an account
- Delivering goods and services to you
- Micro Balance analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Micro Balance also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data.
Micro Balance does not keep your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We adhere to the following retention periods for personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties.
Micro balance does not sell your data to thirds parties and only provides it if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Micro Balance remains responsible for these processing activities.